Matt McNabb, Opera for All Teaching Artist
1) The Witch from Hansel and Gretel
She bakes a mean gingerbread!
2) The Queen of the Night from The Magic Flute
She believes that revenge is a dish best served cold. She’ll bring the ice cream.
3) Mime from The Ring Cycle
He’ll do all the washing up. He tends to complain though.
4) Falstaff from Falstaff
He’s the life of the party, kinda like your cool uncle who tells great stories.
5) King Caspar from Amahl and the Night Visitors
He’s got licorice! Licorice!
6) Brangane from Tristan and Isolde
She’ll mix up a lovely Thanksgiving beverage.
7) Don Giovanni
He knows how to throw a dinner party, talking statues and all.
8) Ophelia from Hamlet
She’ll provide sweets for the sweet table.
9) Musetta from La Boheme
We all need a diva at Thanksgiving dinner.
10) Cinderella from La Cenerentola
She knows her way around the kitchen. She’ll probably even vacuum when dinner is over.